Are there Any Charges for Nomination?
No it’s Free of Cost, Nomination is the process of gathering basic information for an organization/Individual to understand better before sending it across to our Market research team for further processing and approval. Once approved copyright and usages charges for the award are applicable. For more information you can get in touch at 011-46528429.
What benefit can I expect as a Business Owner by Participation in GAA’2020?
While any winner of the GAA’2020 is bound to benefit in terms of growth in business, it largely depends upon how you utilize this achievement.
Those having the right marketing acumen will be able to take immense advantage of being a winner of GAA’2020 and should be able to win customer confidence and trust and also enhance their own market share while leaving their competitors miles behind without too much of an effort.
The award will also help you gain exposure at international level as there will be winners from several other countries rubbing shoulders with your brand!
How can I make best utilize Official Logo in order to get maximum Benefit?
Our PR and Branding Team will be in touch with you post the award event to guide you on the correct and authorized usage of our Logos.
When would the results of GAA’2020 be announced?
The winners will be announced on the day of the event itself in front of a big gathering and Media Persons.
What is the process of Filing the nomination?
Visit Submit Nominatio and file the nomination.
What is the process to vote for Various Participants?
Voting is conducted through various channels including Online Surveys, Social Media Sites including Facebook. The Voting process ends 2 weeks prior to the award ceremony.
Can I be assured that Data shared by us will be kept confidential?
Surely! We do respect your privacy similarly to ours. Copyrights to all the raw data collected from any participants remain with the respective owners and raw data will neither be made public nor shared with any third parties under any circumstances. It will only be used to make comparisons between various participants so that their nominations may be evaluated and winners selected.
What in case if someone is not able to attend GAA’2020, Can he still register and participate?
Yes, all winners who are not able to attend the ceremony for any reason will be sent their certificate/trophy through courier provided they have completed all formalities of nomination including submission of required documents etc. and making the payment of nomination fees applicable to the winners.
- Develop collaborative partnerships and business leads.
- To receive maximum exposure to promote your brand among the community.
- Promote your company/brand to industry leaders with your logo featured on the awards marketing campaign.
- Be promoted to media and press outlets in conjunction with the event.
- Building relationships with the nominees and industry champions.
- Launch new products and services.
What are the Benefits for Sponsor?
- News Channel Coverage with logo in Leading News Channel
- Brand Visibility during Event (including Logo on LED’s, Flex, Certificate, and Trophy)
- Seating Arrangement in VIP Lounge
- Lunch Arrangement with Chief Guest
- Sponsor name and logo in Press Release
- 6 months Digital Marketing by ADFocus Media
- Can utilize the stage as Key Speaker to promote the brand